Monday, October 15, 2007

second try.

so i totally forgot my password for my old blog.
old as in one post old.
i tried to recover my password. turns out i didnt use my real email address. so im just starting over.

and i am going to copy and paste my old post here.

blog.

yep. im jumping on the weinstein blog bandwagon.
how embarrassing- my mom got all into it before me.
then jacob reactivated his 3rd grade attempt at blodom.

basically i had a xanga when it was trendy. back in 2001. and i kept that thing fulla pictures and witty stories and what not.
then myspace took over my life.
and when you get to college the peer pressure starts to set in about how badly you need to get a facebook.

that is the cliff notes version of my internet networking history.

the only other things you need to know about me
a. i get nervous if sentences go too long. so i really break them up more than i should. i have lots of fragments.
b. if a sentence looks too long i add commas, in awkward places. this creates comma splices.
c. i actually do know grammar rules. i know my parts of speech. thanks mrs. frayne! you were a good 5th grade teacher after-all.
d. i constantly hit enter. i just like the way it looks. rather than having an actual paragraph.
e. i can not spell. but i have auto spell check on all the time. so hopefully i will catch a majority of my mistakes.

thats all for now.
:]

2 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

That's okay that you forgot your password .... forgetfulness runs in the family. It usually doesn't set in so soon, though :).

Mackenzie Ellis said...

yes! i can add you! ha hope you blogging experirence is exciting!! =]