Wednesday, January 28, 2009

bible book marks.

today at youth group a jr higher gave me a picture that she had drawn.
this jr higher has a mad-crush on one of the boys in the youth group.
but she swears she doesn't.
also, she swears that this is not a picture of that boy.
but this cartoon boy bears a striking resemblance to her crush.complete with little 12 year old mustache.
seriously this is why i love jr highers.

so after she gave it to me i of course stuck it in my bible to use as a book mark.

which got me thinking about the other random pictures and sentiments i use. that is a picture of nationa, one of my girls from louisiana.
i recently put her picture on my bulletin board, but tonight i decided to put it back in my bible.
this is a photobooth picture of me and my friend lauren from probably 6th or 7th grade.
our moms dropped us off at the mall and we purchased matching roxy shirts and then took pictures at photomakers.
i dont know how this picture got in my bible, but i like it. that is an add for "friends with diverse abilities" toys. I remember seeing it in a catalogue in louisiana one day when josiah and i were going on facebook or somehting and it made me smile so i ripped it out and stuck it in my bible. possibly the only legit bookmark, merrick gave this to me the first night i met him.
i dont know the story behind this or anyhitng. i just thought it looked cool.
but i think the fabric might be from his stay in india this past summer.

so that is all.

oh another thing.
i need to learn how to forgive.
this is something i am struggeling with.
i am sorry.

4 comments:

Team Indonesia said...

hahahahahahahahahaha
that disabilities one so priceless haha

Unknown said...

who's the jr higher with the stach?

Josiah said...

hahahaah i couldn't help but start laughing when i saw the pic of the disabilities toys.. ha

Amy C. said...

This is what you were taking pictures of last night? Nice.
You have better Bible markers than I do. I usually just rip off a small piece of paper and stick it in my Bible, and then they get lost. I've been thinking about the fact that I need better ones.
Good to see that you have the marker thing down.