Friday, February 13, 2009

woo.

so i work in the graphic design computer lab. 

its fun. i just get to sit there and work on projects and help other students who come in to use the lab. 

but this week  the four of us who work in there were given a new task to accomplish. 
we are making fire escape routes for every classroom on campus. 
we have to draw up the building and room and then add a nice dotted line to show the most efficient way to exit a building in the case of emergency. 

its kinda tedious work. but i like it. 
the thing is they didn't tell us what the most efficient way to get out would be. so we get to figure it out on our own. 
im nervous that i will draw the dotted line the wrong way and then someone might get hurt in a fire because i thought it would be better to use one set of stairs as opposed to a different exit. 

so tonight i went to cbu's first annual woo fest. 
basically an all male talent show providing the men on campus an opportuinity to woo the ladies. 
it was so entertaining.

happy valentines day. 

2 comments:

Ryan Moody




said...

Graphic design? That is cool. I wish I was better at it! haha. Then I'd make some cool graphics for my website instead of having others do them for me.

Good luck on the new projects!

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of it, yes I am.