Thursday, March 19, 2009

im afraid.

i have never really been one for new years resolutions. 
but this year i decided that my goal was to become a better photographer and just to be more confident. 

i really don't know what im doing. but im trying to learn. im reading lots of photog blogs and stuff, but its hard for me to just go out and shoot. i guess i just feel pressure to be good, but i need to accept that there is just this learning stage i need to get through. im kinda intimidated by the friends i have who are photographers, because they are al really talented. when i really should just ask for help. 


today i asked my little bro, jacob if i could go into our backyard and take pictures of him.
i liked a few of them, but i think this one is my fave. 
you should also check out his myspace music site. 

3 comments:

Holly Stavness said...

don't be afraid...i love this pic...you are so creative...you will be a great photographer:)

Liz said...

you and i never did go on a photoshoot! we should, cuz i'm afraid too!!

buuuuuuut....i have to say, that pic came out pretty awesome! =]

Hannah said...

This reminds me of the boy in 13 going on 30, I like it :)