Saturday, July 11, 2009

chicago.

last week i spent my 21st birthday in chicago.
i had an amazing time.
i really love big cities. i love taking public transportation. i love being surrounded by thousands of people i do not know. i love talking to strangers. 
i got to stay with my friend emily, she goes to school at loyola university. i really liked all her friends. we hung out with her rugby team a few nights. they are crazy. i feel like they would have all played water polo if they lived in so cal. 




i have been out of state for my past three birthdays. 
19- cambodia
20- louisiana
21- chicago
where will i be on my 22nd?

2 comments:

Cinders said...

prediction-INDIA! ;)

Justine said...

Hmmm... words of wisdom from Cindy.

And... I am wondering if there was any pumpkin flavored something involved...