Saturday, July 12, 2008

i found it!

tomorrow im heading off to jr high summer camp up at thousand pines.
im pretty excited.

especially because i was originally not going to camp, but then i got a phone call wednesday asking if i could because we are taking up wayyy more kids than originally intended. (86 or something crazy like that).

but i am still not fully unpacked from louisiana.
i started cleaning my room. i filled two trash bags with old clothes for the goos will.

and i found my ipod!!!!! i havent had it since april. i thought i lost it at the beach, turns out it was in a bag in my room all along.
:]

i have no idea what to bring to camp. jackie said, "just bring everything you own." and i kinda want to listen to her. because you never know when you will need something.

1 comment:

GinnyBerry said...

Glad that you found your ipod!!!!!!

You'll be camping 1/4 mile from my house.. if you've forgotten anything major give me a call.....