Saturday, July 26, 2008

like a forward.

my aunt ginny tagged me.


What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
1. wake up at a decent hour.
2. cath up with kimie who i haven't seen in a long time on account of me being in louisiana and her mission trip to the czech republic.
3. look into selling my textbooks online.
4. laundry.
5. call about my camera.

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. chocolate covered things (raisins, pretzels, strawberries, other fruit...)
2. water
3. carrots
4. sour candy
5. good soft bread

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. start an art academy overseas somewhere.
2. build an awesome orphanage. like not one where the kids start singing "its a hard knock life for us." but an awesome one with lots of cool kid things. and games and parties.
3. start a sno ball business.
4. technology splurge.
5. swim with beluga whales.

What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. obsessively applying chapstick.
2. using the internet to stalk people.
3. over analyzing.
4. being nocturnal and not being able to wake up on my own.
5. avoiding

Where are 5 places you have lived?
1. i have lived in the same house my whole life. in riverside.
2. cbu dorms.
3. cbu cottages.
4. louisiana for six weeks.
5.

What are 5 jobs you've had?

1. water polo coach.
2. swim coach/lifeguard.
3. care taker.
4. im counting camp counselor.
5. i need a job!!!!!

What 5 people do you want to tag?
1. Jane
2. Corinne
3. Abby
4. hearther!
5. cindy

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

do i have to redo this on my journal, or in a comment? I don't understand what being tagged means...123 not it!

Anonymous said...

a. i enjoyed an "lol" moment upon reading "123 not it!" ...it reminds me of a phrase i heard only recently that i think should be brought back - "as if."

FOR EXAMPLE
highschool hopeful: "that boy is so crushin' on me!"
reply by "Mean Girls"-inspired friend: "as if!"

b. i stand proud to be tagged... although i, as well, have no clue as to what that means. so, it's a clueless pride.

c. i don't understand how you're really supposed to respond to questions left by others' on a post. i suppose responding via your latest post is the most convenient and logical way.

d. no. melissa has yet to give in to maintaining a blog. you broke me down. i guess you should work your magic on her.

e. i still need to figure out how to break the news to my future campus housing leaders about the certain "someone" who is living with us next year... brainstorm.