Wednesday, October 15, 2008

happy one year anniversary!

to me and blogger!

october 15, 2007 i posted my first blog and there was no looking back.

i decided i would celebrate by sharing some of my google analytic statistics with yall.
this is a screen shot of all the countries that have visited my blog, i think its pretty cool.
33.65% of the visits to my blog came from apple computers.
42 people came across my blog searching for rice crispy treats cereal
my most viewed blog was the one about my trip to the tattoo expo

well im going to take this time to say thank you. to blogger, for sticking with me trough the hard times and the good times. there were days , even weeks when i neglected you. but then whenever i came back to you there you were with open arms.

and thank you to my blogging friends!

4 comments:

Justine said...

Happy anniversary Rachel.
To the both of you.

Liz said...

question:
i use live.feedjit cuz i couldn't figure out google analytics. with google analytics, where do you post the code??

Josiah said...

thanks rachel for getting me into blogpsot and google analytics..
i hope one day my world map is has covered as yours.. as of now it only has been visited from two countries..
google analytics is really crazy/interesting

Holly Stavness said...

how do you do that??? tell me tell me:)