Thursday, November 6, 2008

so bad, but so good.

why do some things that are bad for you feel so good?

like cleaning out my ears with a q-tip.
or having someone walk on my back.
or eating lots and lots of cocolate.
or sucking on lemon wedges.
or sleeping in super duper late.
or staying up all night.

this is a picture of my stupid dog.

she is a really bad dog. but i still love her.
yes, she is dressed up like a lobster.
and i had nothing to do with that. my mom left these pictures on my facebook wall.
thanks mom.

3 comments:

Eric McFarland said...

how could a dog in a lobster costume be bad?

common rachel.

Chelsea said...

that is SO cute!! my mom dressed up our dogs as bumble bees for Halloween:)

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

that's got to be the most adorable thing i've seen in my entire life.