Monday, May 25, 2009

6.58/10

anaface.com takes your face and uses geometry to determine how beautiful your face is.

from their FAQ page: Our specific algorithm is proprietary, but we take into account many factors from neoclassical beauty, modern research papers, and our own scientific studies/statistical analysis.  Examples include things such as comparing innerocular distance to mouth width and nose width to face height.


i got a 6.58
my eyes are too small. 
and my nose is too wide. 

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
psalm 139

2 comments:

Liz said...

omg that's amazingly hilarious!! how in the world do you discover all these sites?!?! hahahahaha!

i'm gonna do it right now! lol.

firster89 said...

bahaha i got a 8.42 my nose is too long/too narrow