Wednesday, May 20, 2009

now, make a fist. slowly ease it up underneath your chin.

when i was in jr high the cool thing to do was to go to the mall with your bff find matching shirts, buy them and then go to photmakers to get pictures taken. 
you could get 50 wallets each for 20 bucks or something.
then the next day you go to school and pass them out to 50 of your closest friends and write something sentimental on the back like "hey gurlie, i am sooo glad we r friends. stay sweet. don't ever change. love rachel."

found this photo while cleaning my room. i think that this is me in 7th grade with my friend eleanor. well i mean i know it's me and eleanor, but im not sure what year. 

you got to pick the background and the color. if you were a ba you would get flames, but we simply chose the cosmic blue background. sometimes they would put random pillars in the background. and the fist under the chin was a must.

3 comments:

Liz said...

hahaha you're awesome! i have who knows how many sets of these pics! lol.

Anonymous said...

i was online and thought, i really need a rachel post right now...

lo and behold, my wish was granted.

thanks for satisfying my desires.

Team Indonesia said...

hahahaha oh my this brings me back