Thursday, November 15, 2007

i do do my homework. haha. dodo.

so in my graphic design class right now we are working on cd cover projects.
im designing a fake cover for my brother.

its supposed to be in illustrator by tomorrow but my program kept shutting down on me. over and over again. :[

so i just decided to move in a different direction and make a robot out of construction paper. so i will have something to show the class tomorrow.so i just realized i keep starting sentences with so.
the robot will be playing the keys. in my mind this cover is real cool. hopefully i can transfer the image in my mind to the computer.

stay tuned to see what happens next.

2 comments:

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

i saw that on your bed today and i'm in love with it! keep up the good word wom!

Kurtlyn! said...

me likey!