Saturday, February 16, 2008

attention: people who want to give me stuff.


hi. i dont like getting flowers.
holly (who needs to start a blog) was sayting that flowers are a lame gift. and i agree. they just die. she brought up the idea of a potted plant. for my graduation my uncle john gave me a potted hibuscus plant. and its so huge now. we had to move it into a new pot it got so huge.

but how about this alternitave to flowers?
The Common Cold, The Flu, Sore Throat, Stomach Ache, Cough, Ear Ache, Bad Breath, Kissing Disease, Athlete's Foot, Ulcer, Martian Life, Beer & Bread, Black Death, Ebola, Flesh Eating, Sleeping Sickness, Dust Mite, Bed Bug, and Bookworm

i think these microbes are so cute.
just look at the little salmonella.

seriously! so cute.
you can order them singularly or in a petri dish of three.

5 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Although not as cute, the bookworms are a perfect gift for the bibliophile.

Cinders said...

I LOVE THESE GUYS!! i think tb, rbc, and the neuron are my favs.

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

that is so weird. but awesome all at the same time.

Jillian, Riverside said...

the first one looks like a sperm.

did i ever tell you about my friend chelsey's mom who gave me a sperm stuffed animal? like, for reals. maybe i showed it to you. but she does in vitro fertilization...so she's down with that stuff. it's sick though. maybe i'll bring it back to school with me.

Anonymous said...

i really want one now =[