Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the problem with being nocturnal in a day-turnal society.

  1. i do a lot of my homework in the dark.
  2. the cafeteria is not accommodating to 11pm dinner times
  3. i never get to eat breakfast
  4. when exciting stuff happens in the morning (ex:snow in riverside) i miss it
  5. i have a hard time waking up for chapel

so today i woke up to a phone call at 10:02... chapel starts at 10 (but you can roll in as late as 10:15 for credit). so i brushed my teeth and changed out of my pjs. i decided to wear jeans, my rainbows
and this shirt


the problem: its raining outside. and im cold. and i want to shower.
:[

3 comments:

Jillian, Riverside said...

i think i've been redic. knocked out lately...i haven't heard you come into the room in dayssssss. and i can fall asleep with the light on now. not gonna lie - i'm pretty freakin imporessed of myself :)

GinnyBerry said...

I can relate. I'm left handed in a right handed world.

Maybe one of these years your body clock will readjust.


Skip over to my blog to see a couple of my Death Valley pics...

Anonymous said...

I definitely think you have a problem. Maybe you need to go to counseling. You slept till 1:30 today. Nevertheless it was really funny....especially when admissions came in to show the cottage to a group and you had to run back to your room:)
I love you...you are my jewish friend and there is no one like you:)