Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i start my sentencs with i because i am egocentric.

i am not going to junior high tonight.

i have to read jacob have i loved. and write a paper on it.
i have to read a bunch for film class. watch several hours of film. and write a few papers.
i have to read hurt. write a paper on that.
i have a some photoshop project to do.
i need to read a wrinkle in time and write a paper on that.
i have no homework for my aesthetics class.

i want to clean my room.
i want to wash my sheets.
i want to do laundry.
i want to make some valentines cards for people.

i have been listeing to the aquabats! and that puts me in a good mood.

i am going with cindy to do some homework at coffee depot.

1 comment:

Cinders said...

i like coffee.
i like coffee depot.
i don't like homework.
i liked the fun tonight-thanks! :)