Tuesday, April 8, 2008

graduating is for chumps.

so i was just reading drew's blog. and honestly it made me tear up a bit. (its been an emotional morning, get off my back.)

but im really sad the semester is almost over. in addition to having lots of work to get done i don't want to say goo bye to the great people i have met.

im going to be the only one left from team ootah.
and that makes me so sad.

i know im being selfish and i should be excited about people moving forward in their lives. i think i might be slightly jealous. sometimes i feel like i should just quit school and start a greeting card company. or be a missionary. or work in advertising.

sometimes i just want to quit and work the reality show circuit for a while. i'll start out on one reality show. then ill do the reunion special. then ill be one of those people who are always on e! specials giving their opinions and funny comments on any given topic. then i will get a sponsorship and do commercials. then i will invent some great new item. travel the world promoting my product. adopting about 20 kids along the way. i would love to have my own fashion line. possibly a celebrity fragrance as well. become a judge on some new dancing show.

wow. sometimes i hope that no random lurkers are reading my blog because i know i sound crazy. but other times that idea excites me. kristin pretty much figured me out she said, "rachel you just want someone to read [an email i sent] that and say, 'oh i know that girl. she is so cool. i want to be her friend." well kristin you were spot on.
so random person i want to be your friend too.

2 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

You take after my side of the family, I say proudly as I type all sorts of thing into the keyboard and try to sound intelligent and humorous and clever and loving and just like the kind of mom that all blog readers would love to have and know that THIS is why Rachel is the very special cool person that she is and it is NOT because God made her that way after all and YES going all over the place loving up people would be the perfect thing for you to do....

Anonymous said...

Very good stuff..