Sunday, May 18, 2008

sebastian lives in a hat

one of my favorite childhood books was:its about this wombat who is orphaned when a car runs over his mama. then he is rescued by some humans who put im in a hat (because he needs to be in a pouch). sebastian grows up and ends up wearing the hat.seriously, so cute. that one is a real baby wombat living in a hat!they are like a much cooler version of a guinea pig.
So i have always wanted to go to australia! becuase they have the coolest animals. Wombats! kangaroos! koala bears! bandicoots! walabys! wallaroos! bilby! pademelons! platypus! tasmanian devils! spotted cuscus!

so who wants to go with me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so in! :D

Cinders said...

i've never seen a real wombat-so stinkin cute!!

yes, please. let's go!

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI
Koala bears is incorrect
Americans think they looks like bears so they add it on the the end but they are infact just Koalas!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 300 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?