Tuesday, May 27, 2008

we ahhhready hype!

man oh man. it has only been four days but my time in louisiana has been off the chain so far.

i am not carrying my cell phone everywhere with me, so if i don't get back to replying to your messages that's why. with that said, don't stop the contact. i am loving hearing from people, its so encouraging to know you are thinking about me and my trip and hopefully praying.

umm, seriously the best way to get the gist of what is going on in my life would be to check out my team's blog at louisianaexpirement.blogspot.com

we have a bunch of pictures up there now.

specific things to pray for:
-the other counselors. its just an interesting bunch.
-my pride. its hard to determine when i am being helpful as opposed to arrogant.
-the team dynamic. things have been stellar so far.

2 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Love you! Glad you are lassoed with a cell everywhere, but I am sending you love messages through the air all the time. Hugs and kisses!

Eric McFarland said...

my blog is better than yours.