Friday, August 22, 2008

I (kinda) have a job.

i am a ChaCha guide.
no, i am not a dance instructor.

i work for ChaCha.com, a human powered search engine.
people can text any question to chacha (242 242) from their cell phone. and then people like me are sitting on our computers and reserching questions and sending answers back to the cell phones.

its totally free to use (standard rates apply).
and i get paid 20 cents per answer i send.
if you want to sign up list me as the guide that refered you. (rachel.weinstein@calbaptist.edu)


once i go back to school im getting a real job, but this is fun for now.

4 comments:

Liz said...

this is the greatest thing ever!

Tenna10 said...

I absolutely love ChaCha!
www.tenna10.com

Cinders said...

DUDE!!! amazing!!

Holly Stavness said...

yay for cha cha!! I love that you are a guide. It just makes my heart SO happy. :) I miss you friend!