Monday, August 25, 2008

no water.

The water at my house isnt working. Its shut off for some reason. So i brushed my teeth with a water bottle.

and im implementing "if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down."

and now im off to clean my room. it's a never ending task. And i just really want to have it in pretty good shape before i move back to school. I have like hal fmy stuff moved in and i just want to stay there.

saturday i listed a bunch of my old textbooks online at half.com and so far two of them have been purchased. so i made over 100 dollars on two books when cbu was going to give me about 40 for all of them. so i learned that it is always better to sell your books on the internet rather than back to the book store.

im going to go play some guitar hero, and clean my room.

then tonight im going out to dinner with 3/5 of my louisiana team.

oh and (its kinda a secret) most starbucks have pumpkin spice flavoring back in stock!
yay i love fall!

2 comments:

Cinders said...

so sad to hear about the water situation at your home, but thanks so much for spillin the beans about the pumpkin!

GinnyBerry said...

Will's working today at the Starbucks on Iowa and Blaine, not sure what time he gets done.
I know he'd like to see you.
He is only working about 25-30 hours per week.

Good tip about the books. I'm going to post some of mine.