Sunday, December 14, 2008

artsy fartsy weekend.

friday night i went with kristin and jillian to a rocking art sho in a mansion in the hollywood hills.really how cool does that make us sound? becuase i feel cool typing it.
:]
it was for my friend alex's art class at biola.
and the dj from the black eyed peas was there.
and then saturday jillian and i went to my little brother's friends house for a christmas party.
it was called christMIX and his friend dj-ed and jacob played his music.
then joe came over and we watched alvin and the chipmunks.

so i had a fun filled two days but today was set aside for finishing my drawing projects.
so i have been drawing all day and my hands are pretty dirty. and i didnt think about that fact as i was typing away on my white keyboard making a playlist to listen to while i drew, so now my keys are a little dirty.

i have been listing to a mix of:
philip glass
manchester orchestra
midlake
o'brother where art thou
twilight soundtrack
fionn regan
and some bright eyes christmas.

2 comments:

Eric McFarland said...

that seems a bit more legit than downtown riverside... looked like fun.

Anonymous said...

You make me smile Rachel.