Monday, December 8, 2008

pictures galore.

So today i plugged my cell phone into my computer and i figured i would blog about all the random pictures i had on my cell phone. that first one is a package of pickles. i thought it was weird. like picture a lunch pack size of apple sauce, pudding, or fruit cocktail. but fill it with pickles.

prepare yourself for the next one, its a little graphic.
that is what my room looked like last week for a few days. it was really really messy. it is clean now. and someday i want to do like a video tour of my cottage, because those are always fun.

that's jackie. she is holding the sweet baby jesus that was part of the nativity scene on the mohn's lawn. she brought him into the house and then found out it was like made by some famous artist and is pretty valuable. sweet baby jesus in your golden diapers.

this is what i drew last week in art class, it's not finished yet.
a while ago wile i was at barnes and nobel i saw this book.
it has the same cover as twilight. weird.

and this is my new favorite application.PolaDroid project. its really easy to use. you just drop on image into the camera. it snaps photo and then you have to wait a few moments for it to develope. and then you have a polaroid looking image.

justine, corinne, me, and molly before our fancy girl dinner.


justine and kristin at justine's 20th birthday party, it was jonas brothers themed.


i made a bunch of polorids last night. lots of fun. and again, the link is here for that sweet application.


3 comments:

Liz said...

i love it when i discover something new thanks to your blogs!!

yay for poladroid! =]

Eric McFarland said...

fake polaroids? crazy stuff... pretty cool though

Justine said...

That is really exciting.
I was reading through and realized...
That there is no differentiation made between Myself and Jonas Brother Birthday Justine.
Not that there needs to be.
I just hope no reader is confused :)
Oh... and I love polaroids, so that link made me excited to find something new to use as a distraction :) :)