Monday, December 29, 2008

i was a weird child.

sometimes i forget how weird i was back in elementary school.
and then i find something like this to remind me:that would be my atom project from 4th (or maybe 3rd) grade.
i had the element calcium and i had the bright idea to use a milk carton as the nucleus.
cow stickers as the protons.
plastic bones as the neutrons.
and plastic eggs as the electrons.

oh no, no styrofoam balls for me.

seriously, how did i have friends?

now back to moving out of my room. I gave it to my brother for christmas so now we are trading and i get the smaller room. but a bigger closet.i took another photo break becuase i found my john smith doll.
i remember seeing pocahontas in the theaters at least four times.

also, like my new spectacles?
oh and notice the Bob's Big Boy piggy bank on the bookshelf? so classic.

6 comments:

Jillian, Riverside said...

i really like your hair like that.

Eric McFarland said...

you havent changed a bit.

Cinders said...

I LOVE YOU!!

i totally saw pocahontas a bunch of times too!! john smith is oh so dreamy

Justine said...

Rachel!
I am glad you commented - even though I had nothing particular to say in my blog either. I actually thought about you while I was writing it... :)
And thought you would be dissappointed..
I miss our cottage :(
See you sooooon!

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

thats not John Smith thats Pheabus from Hunchback of Notre Dam! i have that doll! hahaha oh you.

rachel said...

haha.

you are totally right abby.

i fail disney trivia.