Wednesday, December 5, 2007

christmas shopping.

i am all done with my shopping.
amazon.com made it pretty easy.
one click shopping.
free shipping.
if you are a member of my immediate family you can expect a gift from me.

sadly, if you are anyone but my immediate family you are not getting jack. you are not getting jill either.

which moves me to my next point.
please don't get me anything. i have enough stuff already. i don't need anything more. if in your head your thinking, "but rachel you are so cool. and awesome. and pretty. i just must get you something."
...just resist the urge. don't.

if you already got me something take it back and donate the money to some charity. or give the gift to someone who needs it more.

seriously, please don't get me anything. lets just prevent any awkward moments now.

No comments: