Sunday, December 9, 2007

weekend update.

4:00, friday was the start of an excellent weekend.
team ootah got together for night filled with talking, christmas light looking, std-ing, and catch phrase-ing.

i went back to the mission inn. for the third time this season.

i think this is an awkward picture. but it makes me laugh.
seriously. we hung out for eight hours and were laughing most of the time.
the only negative thing about that night was that the women were dominated at catch phrase.

then saturday night i had a hannakuh party at my house. the nice thing about not living at home is i get to invite people over, but i dont have to help out with the preparation, or the cleaning afterward.
:]
(just kidding mom, i totally would have helped if i knew you needed me.)

but it was pretty cool. my mom made a good dinner. and we played games.
good times.
again, alot of laughing. mostly due to my favorite game in the world, quelf. janai and i did alright as queen spatula. but we didnt win.


"one syllable words that start with 'W'"
mrs pickle feather- "water"

a quick shout out to cindy and julia who won as the Super Ninja Monkey. they had to constantly sit on their hands while always holding something in their left hand while acting as the bartenders for everyone else. that takes skill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend. I drove to Oklahoma to see Unc John and Sammy Wammy. Now I'm back in the Jemez Mountains and woke up to 4 inches of freshly fallen snow today. Now I'm going to have a fire and watch a movie.

Love,
Chun

kitten said...

so true. our boys totally dominated at Catch Phrase too. usually the girls do, in my experience.
finals suck.( and papers too )