Sunday, December 2, 2007

luck of the irish.


this week i had two major projects due.

in my lit class i had to present my final paper. you might remember i was up late procrastinating.
well the presentation was all good. most people seemed to be genuinely interested. because after about a million speeches about downs syndrome, autism, no child left behind, the importance of pe, welding, and classical music who wouldnt want to hear about graffiti.
honestly tho, some of the topics were interesting.

but i HATE when people read off the power point. ughh! seriously. there is no need to read straight off the screen to a class of university students.

so my most embarrassing moment is...
we have to evaluate each person who gives a speach and there is this boy in my class and he is from ireland and he is on the soccer team (run on sentence much?). his topic was the importance of welding. but every time he said welding it was actually weldin' and it was so adorable. so my evaluation of him totally said "his irish accent is so cute"

and i turned that in to my teacher. what was i thinking?

2 comments:

kitten said...

as for you embarrassing story, i really want to know if the teacher responds back to that comment.

Jillian, Riverside said...

hahahahahhaaha i can't believe you didn't tell me that story.