Sunday, December 16, 2007

no more school posts.

im home for the holidays.
and so far break has been action packed.

thursday night (or friday morning)- midnight showing of I AM LEGEND with jackie (who needs a blog) and drew. awesome movie. lots of bob marley.

in the movie will has a dog named samantha. its the sweetest thing ever. it makes me really miss blazer, my dead dog.he was so sweet. and gentle. and crazy.
i want a new puppy so badly. but this is a major tangent... back to my break update.

friday i had to leave my cottage and come home.
i went to the graduation ceremony at harvest.
i had the worst seats possible. second floor. far right. back row.
but i did have seats. so thats a plus. because lots of people were standing in the back.

this was my view.
i dont understand the two ball point pens in this girls hair. are they there for form or function?

kimie graduated! and then i went to her house for fun and family time.
then saturday went to north hollywood with dad to visit the grandparents. it was nice.

1 comment:

kitten said...

Rachel!! You love break!
Well, you probably only saw Tuesday because we had to split the percussion stuff up, and I was on the opposite side of the stage from her. But that's okay.
Let's have friendship! I have to drive out to Riverside for work twice a week anyways. And I can pick which days.