Thursday, December 13, 2007

weird day so far.

so i woke up this morning to holly printing something on my computer. it was just weird. i was so confused. like i totally dont care that she used my printer it was just weird to wake up to that.

and then i fell back asleep and cindy came into my room. i have no idea what she was doing. i feel like she just opened the door and looked at me.

then i fell back asleep.

and i woke up and my clock alarm said 1:10. i started crying. and freaking out. my anthropology final was from 11-1. i walked over to holly and monica's room and told them i had slept through my final. they were sympathetic and asked what time it was. i said it was from 11-1.

then holly said, "rachel, its only 10:15"
i was so confused. my clock clearly said 1:13 at this point.

so i put on clothes. did a little last minute review. and went to take my test.

i think i did pretty good. but now starts the waiting process.

3 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

I can feel your pain. (Early onset Weinsteinism :) )

Anonymous said...

Are your shift key and apostrophe keys broken? Do you need a new keyboard for Christmas? ;)

GinnyBerry said...

I hate shift keys but I do use them. sometimes. when I feel like it. totally. yep.

shift keys are my least favorite keys. maybe when i said hate i was wrong. i dislike them intensely. when they are stuck.

hate is too strong of a word for a mere electronic device that doesn't deserve hate.

so i dislike shift keys, they are annoying.

now I do like the spell checker. It is wonderful.