Tuesday, September 2, 2008

first class, spray paint.

yay school.

like i really love learning. in the past i had always been excited about school because of the social aspect, but i finally am excited about the learning.

why the switch?
well i am only taking art and graphic design classes.


we got a new guy for graphic design and im super excited about where he is taking the program here.

some of the course materials i need for my classes are things that i totally wanted for my life anyway.
like a self healing cutting board and spray adhesive.
because i am totally in love with making stencils and spray painting.that's me with a little lamb (rachel means ewe) i ended up outlining the spray paint with sharpie just to make it stand out more.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Holly Stavness said...

I LOVE your little lamb!! I didn't know your name meant "ewe"!!! I think that nickname is going to stick:) I will make sure of it to tell Bryce:)!! I love you and I love that you love school!! Miss you like crazy!

Liz said...

i am totally excited for the self healing cutting board too!! is yours for berger's class??

p.s. your little lamb is super cute! =]

escamillaweddings said...

yes! mike berger is the BOMB-diggity!

nice lamb. :)

Bryce said...

So, your lamb is amazing! Well, actually like all your art that I have seen has been amazing, but this one is way cool too. On another note, Holly neglected to tell me about your nickname, so good thing I read your blog. Anyways, sounds like school is going great so far. Keep up the good art work. Oh, and did you notice I didn't start out my note with Rachel like I almost always do.

Josiah said...

rachel make me a stencil and ill make a shirt.. so that way i can wear your art around and everyone can see it!

Josiah said...

rachel make me a stencil and ill make a shirt.. so that way i can wear your art around and everyone can see it!