Thursday, September 25, 2008

stupid dog.

last night after jr high i went with emily to the house where kristin was house sitting and we watched a movie. at the end of the movie i couldn't find one of my sandals.the stupid dog ate the strap on my rainbow!

if you are heather, or if you are someone esle who hates feet im sorry for posting this picture. and corinne told me to put this picture up, so its her fault.
but at least my toes are still cute from the pedicure i got with jillian like two weeks ago!

6 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Jacob and Riley went to the Rainbow store in San C today..... maybe they will go back for you again (especially since they did not buy anything the first time)

Jillian, Riverside said...

you look so comfortable in this picture. i'm really wondering how you got your foot all the up there comfortably.

Heather said...

yes that picture is gross. and yes you are a liar. that is not your foot. i've seen your foot, that isn't it. :D

rachel said...

its totally my foot.

actually i can put my foot up behind my head, thats how flexible i am.

psh, jacob and riley would go to the rainbow store the day after something like this happens.

Liz said...

dude, that IS a stupid dog. it should have picked someone else's less expensive flip-flop!!

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

The mom here-
Yes, that is her foot... and she is so flexible that she can put it all over the place, just like she says. So smart, my girl.
i <3 her.