Tuesday, September 16, 2008

tough questions.

What are you “called” to be and do?
Which decisions are you making out of comfort rather than calling?
What are you doing today that is American and you rationalize it as spiritual?
What decisions are you making that are spiritually focused, beyond any circumstance?
(i read these questions over at chuck bomar's blog, he was our speaker at jr high camp this summer)

and its hard for me to be honest with myself when answering these questions, because the truth hurts.

these are things i struggle with, especially being here in the "cbu bubble"
anyone else with me on this?

i just typed a bunch of stuff, then deleted it, then typed more, then hit delete again.
so im just going to stop and leave it at that.

1 comment:

Justine said...

When I first started reading I was thinking.. whoa Rachel, these are some intense questions - and then I saw that they were someone else's :)
But really...
There is so much truth in their intent