Tuesday, September 2, 2008

im all moved in.

so after a full day of room cleaning, target shopping, spray painting, laundry washing, and packing i have moved into my new home at cbu.

and thanks to my dad and brother, we only had to make 2 trips.

and i unpacked all my clothes. and i really should be putting stuff away, but the screen on my ihome isn't working. and i got on my computer to try and set it up but i can't figure out how to fix it.

and then i got distracted.

and i wanted to post a blog about how freaking excited i am to be back here at school.

and then i was really cold so i texted corinne who wasa outside and i said "im cold"
she said "come outside"
and i said "ok"

and then i went outside and shut the door behind me.
but....
she didn't have her id card and i just locked us out.

so after some bargaining i had to go call the ra on duty and wake her up so that she could unlock the door.
now everyone hates me.

4 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

We are excited for you, too. Have a good year! We'll see you over the Thanksgiving break. Make us proud.
Make it work.
Love :)

GinnyBerry said...

Have a great school year! What did you spray paint? It sounds intriguing.

Did you know that there is a hurricane named Hannah?

Love
Aunt Ginny

Cinders said...

i don't hate you.

Janey said...

thats such a great story. it made me laugh and say 'oh rachel'