Sunday, January 13, 2008

amercia's next top grandpa model.

thursday in the middle of my aesthetics in the class room class my mom called me. and i ignored her call. three times. because i was paying attention and i have never been one to leave a class to answer a call. i actually never leave my class.
i just feel awkward. and i dont understand why people need to use the bathroom during class. i mean there are 24 hours in a day, just wait till after class.
well come to find out my mom was calling me because my grandma was in the hospital and they were running a bunch of tests to figure out what was wrong.

becuase i have an awesome school schedule i was able to go to north hollywood that night with my dad. when we got to the hospital my grandma looked pretty good. im not a doctor or anything but i think she must have been faking it.

friday i hung out with my grandpa and we watched americas next top model for about four hours. i dont know why i find thoes reruns entertaining. but it was cycle 7 i believe. where nicole wins.

saturday grandpa got to pick what we watched. football. ew. honestly football is my least favorite sport. i feel like for professionals the players are not that good. if i was a professional football player i would probably be better then them.

my grandma was suposed to go home today but her blood count is really low and they are going to do more tests. thanks for your prayers.

now im going to get organized by writing down all the important dates from my syllabi (spell check is not recognizing this word) into my planner. and im hanging out with my awesome dog hannah. then i will go back to school.

1 comment:

GinnyBerry said...

I'm sorry that your grandma is in the hospital. I pray that she is better by now. What blood count is low?

I hate to watch football too. Except when your mom and I were in the marching band at Carson High and our school won every game that season. That was awesome.

Let me know how your grandma Helen is doing. And your grandpa too.

Good luck in school this week\
love
Aunt Ginny