Tuesday, January 29, 2008

why i dont hate the fact that i am still in riverside.


i feel really sick today. something is going around the school.
:[

so i was talking to my mom about being sick and a hour later my mom, dad, and hannah show up on my doorstep with hot apple cider for me. such a surprise.
:]
we had a nice short visit and i got to hold my puppy, whom i love. and get hugs from mom and dad.

i originally wanted to leave riverside and move away as soon as high school was over but i really love cbu and i think i might have chosen to go here even if "here" was somewhere else. seriously. i love this school.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sweet. It is nice to have family in one's town. I can't wait to meet Hannah. I adore sweet doggies. And very impressive (and correct) use of the word "whom," which 95% of people either use incorrectly or do not use at all. It even somewhat makes up for the lack of capitalization and apostrophes as well as the misspellings. Oh well, I am just lucky that English comes naturally for me. Math is another story. I am not really even comfortable teaching multiple-digit multiplication to kids (and certainly not long division). And certainly not anything above basic algebra. All of that stuff freaks me out.

Love.

rachel said...

haha. im glad you noticed.

just a heads up. hannah usually doesnt like people at first. she barks and growls. so dont take it personally. but im sure she will love you once you guys hang out a bit.

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

awww... i love your family too haha

Eric McFarland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric McFarland said...

riverside IS in fact.. where its all at... everything..


i personally will be here till i turn 101... after that ill move to Lancaster or somewhere...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.