Monday, January 7, 2008

i stalk people.

and when i stop and think about what i do it sounds creepy.
when i get my school schedule i try to figure out who my teachers are. and not just who they are in class... but who they are on myspace. and facebook. and blogger. i check their ratemyprofessor.com ratings, and then i run some google searches.

thats creepy right?
but, as i have found, the internet is definitely a public access thing. so its my right to know.

the reason im posing this now is that for a while my "current trends in youth ministry" class did not have a teacher. and now it does. and he has a blog. and i found it. and i almost left him a comment.

but i didnt. because i dont want him to lurk my blog and judge me.
considering my last two posts were about going to a tattoo expo and really enjoying the alvin and the chipmunks movie i figure im sending off a weird first impression.

2 comments:

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

yeah...that might have been awkward if you had commented his. good call.

kitten said...

hahaha o rachel.