Monday, January 14, 2008

i love mail.

so i just checked my mail box for the first time this month. it was stuffed.

its not like i have a million friends who are constantly sending me letters pouring out their hearts to me or anything.
i love to get mail so i fill out surveys and such online.
today in my mailbox:
a hpv information packet
and a sweet orange bracelet.

i also got a letter from the washington state potato commission and a temporary tattoo of a potato with a mustache and a cowboy hat.

a graduation announcement from kimie. a thank you card from kimie. and a party invitation from her as well. as far as my mailbox goes she was a good choice in friend.

i got five issues of tv guide.
three issues of us news and world report.
one issue of harpers bazaar.
and one issue of redbook.

and then i went to the book store and spent 400 dollars on books.
i still need to buy two more but they are out of stock right now.

if anyone wants to send me money you will make my day on multiple levels:

  1. i will have mail
  2. i will have money
  3. i will have knowledge
8432 magnolia ave
box#1213
riverside ca 92504

4 comments:

Eric McFarland said...

i want to fill out random surveys and get free stuff... give me the web site!!

Cinders said...

so are you saying i'm a bad friend because i don't give you things in your mail box? just wondering...

GinnyBerry said...

Did you know that 2008 is the Year of the Potato?

Anonymous said...

Did you have to go and link to my photo? Do you think that's the right thing to do?