Saturday, January 19, 2008

Taking out the trash (tv).


i confess. watching garbage on tv is one of my vices.

My tv is almost always on mtv. and i watch whatever trash they feed me. but this semester i am trying something new: if i have homework or reading to do im not going to turn the tv on.

all this week i hadnt watched anything until what not to wear last night.

ok. thats a lie. i did watch the office with mon and holly. and degrassi with julia and kristin. but besides that nothing.

in other news: i am completely addicted to jetman. serously all you facebookers need to add it.
or maybe you shouldn't.

4 comments:

Cinders said...

snaps for you ms. weistein!!

kitten said...

that's a good decision.

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I just want to say that I am SO proud of you! My heart is happy:) You are my best Jewish friend ever and I love you:)

kitten said...

well, i think it was rated r because of the "c word?" and when they're getting it on in the library perhaps?? but yea, it could have easily been taken down to a pg13 if they changed it a tiny bit.