Wednesday, January 9, 2008

back to school.

today i started my spring semester. it was a good day.

i kicked it off with breakfast in the caf with kristin.
followed by chapel with (sorta) jillian. (we were separated by about seven people). i was kinda distracted and wasnt that into the message. like john montgomery made some good points, but his style is so cliche. eh. idk.
then i had my digital imaging class. it was nice. im back with pardee in the basement. and i think the class will be interesting and useful. expect a super rad myspace pic by the end of that class.
next was my current trends in youth ministry class. im way excited about this one. i think i was the only non-christian studies major there. and im real excited about what we will be studding in class. also my teacher totally listed his blogspot on the syllabus. so hi-tech.

highlight of my day: discovering both of my classes will not be meeting on fridays! so i basically have a three day weekend every weekend.
:]
and then i ate lunch with janai and suzy. and janai and i hung out with abby for a while and watched a movie.

dinner was uneventful.

emily came over and i said bye to her. now she is off to florida and then chicago.
and then the night ended with some gossip girl with kristin. i love that show.
i want the writers strike to end so we will get a season two. is that selfish of me?

well im going to go to bed now. even though my classes start at 11. i guess 10 hours of sleep wont hurt.

2 comments:

Mike Lovato said...

Glad you're excited about the class. Me listing my blog is either way nerdy or way cool.

rachel said...

we will go with way cool.