Monday, January 28, 2008

i love spanish.



i love spanish. and i think this is hilarious.
it makes me want to take another spanish class.

i am pretty good at understanding about 80% of the conversations i hear. maybe that percantage is a little high. im not so good at speaking.
although my pronunciation is good.
example: a few times in the cafeteria i will ask for carne asada tacos. and i say it with a real good accent and then the servers ask me if i speak spanish. because i sound so prefessional.

my awesome grandma weinsttein taught spanish kindergarden in north hollwood for the longest time. and she is pretty much fluent. it was always fun for me when we would go out to lunch or something and she would talk to somone in spanish, because people dont expect to see a little old jewish lady speaking spanish.

1 comment:

kitten said...

that video is so true.